Thanks to all of our speakers on the day: Michelle Brady, Professor Gareth Evans, Professor Jean-Christophe Bourdon, Dr Joanna Zawacka-Pankau, Elizabeth Sam,Dr Andrew Gogbashian, Dr Pan Pantziarka, Ian Hughes and Verity Easton. Thanks to Irene Pantziarka for chairing the event and a special vote of thanks also to all who helped out on the day, including Louis Pantziarka and Trustee Natasha Bramble. Most of all a huge thank you to all who attended and who helped to make this such an interesting and successful day.
For those not able to attend, the presentations can be downloaded here:
- Michelle Brady: A tribute to Addie
- Professor Gareth Evans: Towards a national LFS Service in the NHS
- Professor Jean-Christophe Bourdon: Is Li Fraumeni Syndrome a Rare Disease?
- Dr Joanna Zawacka-Pankau: Drugs to Reshape Mutant TP53
- Dr Andrew Gogbashian: Whole-body MRI in healthcare screening
- Pan Pantziarka: Cancer – Where’s the good news?
- Ian Hughes: Sarcoma UK : An Introduction
And of course the materials from our first conference are still available for download here: http://www.tp53.co.uk/lfs-uk-2017/