Home Forums Announcements First UK LFS meeting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    PanP
    Keymaster

we have started planning our first public event. This will be hosted in London later this year. As well as a chance to meet with other people with LFS what else would you like to see on the agenda? All ideas and comments are welcome….

Pan

Helen H
    Participant

I think this is a great idea, thank you so much, meeting other people would be a great help.

Just an idea but what about something on how we can empower ourselves by incorporating certain things into our life? For example some of the ideas put forward in the book, ‘Anticancer a new way of life’, by Dr David Servan-Schreiber. Because the cancers we could all get are so varied but something like that would relate to us all.

PanP
    Keymaster

That sounds like a really good suggestion. I think a topic on reducing cancer risk is an absolute must!

Pan

Karen
    Participant

Hi Pan, that’s a great idea. I know you have lots of ideas on prevention so that would be good. I think we
    can help ourselves with looking at our diets and life style, I do believe that diet is important and keeping a strong immune system. I have also read the above book and agree with Helen. Also updates on the way forward by the medical professionals and how signify is progressing would be good.

Look forward to seeing your agenda

Karen

PanP
    Keymaster

Hi Karen,

We’re still working on an agenda. The next step is to put a survey online to get a better idea of numbers and a better idea on what content people are interested in. I’ll post a link as soon as it goes live.

Pan

PanP
    Keymaster

We’ve now put together an online survey to gather all your ideas and suggestions for our meeting. Please take the time to fill it in – the more input we have the better…

The survey is here [url=https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GJ8GNPY]https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GJ8GNPY[/url]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.